Joe is a good sleeper, very good – some would say the greatest in Chasmton. But there are just some things you can’t sleep through; good lovin’ and bad rockfall.
Joe doesn’t get much lovin’ these days, but rockfall has cut off his town’s water supply from the dam at the top of the chasm, and you (lucky devil) have the chance to go along for the long and perilous ride.
Please note that this is the easy-way-out walkthrough, just enough to get you through the game. If you follow it step-by-step, you will miss out on a lot! So, feel free to take your time and enjoy the game fully. There are no dead ends.
1. Once you are on top of the pipe, go left. Wait for movie sequence.
2. Keep on going up the path.
3. Click on the broken waterway and then click on the waterway (the one with no water) and go left.
4. Go up the ladder. Go towards the the middle of the room and click on the lever. This will move the doors on both corridors. Walk back out to the main screen.
5. Click on the door on the right. This will take you through the corridor on the right.
6. Click on the pipe opening on the right. You will find yourself at the bottom of the waterway. Click on the waterway to go upwards.
7. Go up the ladder. Go up another ladder on the next screen. You will find yourself on a plank, on top of the waterway.
8. Click on the rope coil. Joe will kick down the rope and make it into a ladder.
9. You will find 3 valves at the plank.
* Click on the leftmost valve to bring down the door at the bottom.
* Click on the middle valve to lower the other door.
* Click on the rightmost valve to bring down the other door. Notice what happens to the water as you bring down the doors.
10. Click on the rope ladder to go down.
11. Click on the trapdoor to open. Click again to go down.
12. Ciick on the walkway/bridge to cross.
13. Click on the trapdoor to open. Click again to go up.
14. Walk down. Go up the ladder. Walk up, walk right, and then walk down.
15. There are 2 small valves. Click on the leftmost valve to bring down that door.
16. Walk right. Go down the ladder. Go back down the trapdoor, walk the bridge, and up the other trapdoor. Go up the rope ladder to go back up the plank.
17. Click on the rightmost valve to bring the door up. Notice where the water goes.
18. Click on the rope ladder to go back down. Go down the trapdoor, cross the bridge and up the other trapdoor.
19. Walk down. Climb the ladder. Walk up, walk right, walk down.
20. Click on the leftmost valve again to lift the door. The water will make the right bigger wheel move.
21. Walk right, up, left and down (not down the ladder).
22. Walk right, towards the belt of the wheel nearest you. Click on the belt. It will bring you up to the top.
23. Walk up towards the path. You will see a bag with a rope.
24. Click on the bag and go left to cross the other side. Click on the path to get out.
25. Click on the top path to go that way. Walk down the flight of steps. You will see a bunch of big pipes with letters on them: A, B, C, D, E and F.
26. This takes timing. Take note that the water rushes down every 8-10 seconds. After the water rushes down, do the following
* Go up the C pipe.
* Keep going up until you see the 3rd right entrance (C4). You will go up in an opening for air.
* After the water goes down, go left.
* Go up.
* Go left.
* Go left.
* Click on door – A5. (if you did this quickly, you won’t be caught by the water, which will take you back down. If this happens, you can always try again.)
* Walk up the ladder to the A9 door. Wait for the water until it stops rushing again.
* Click on the door, enter.
* Go up.
* Go up.
* Go left. (ignore the light)
* Congrats! You’re on top of the dam.
27. Walk down the path of the dam to the next screen.
28. Click on the valve wheel to open the latched door. Wait for movie sequence.
29. Walk down and click on the rightmost valve again to lower the door. Watch where the water goes.
30. Walk up, left and down. Go to the farthest wheel and go up the belt.
31. Go in the exit/entry. Wait until Joe stops.
32. Continue onwards the path. Click on the bag you find there. Click on the path on the others side to transfer you there. Click on the path to get off.
33. Walk up the pathway and walk back in the waterway corridor and up the ladder.
34. Click on the lever in the middle of the room to move the doors around.
Apologies for the typos and grammatical errors on this one. I did not make this walkthrough.
1.click on the steps so Joe keeps walkin
2.u will come to a open (broken) concrete pipe.
3.get on the side of the pipe w/ out H2O
4.walk down the pipe.
5.u will come to a door and rungs
6.go up the rungs
7.u will see a crank thing
8.walk over to the crank thing and turn it
9.leave the room in the upper right hand corner
10.u will end up in a tunnel,w/ a tunnel ahead and a pipe to ur right
11.go in the pipe
12.u will come out in a stream of water (open pipe again)
14.u will come to a pipe w/ more pouring out, a ladder, then steps
15.go up the ladder
16.you will come to a pipe w/ more rungs
17.go up the rungs
18.u will end up above the unbroken concrete pipe, there will be three cranks and a rope
19.turn all three cranks you come to by clicking them repeatedly
20.click on the rope to knock it in the pipe
21.climb down the rope (by clicking) u will end up above a trap door
22.go through the trapdoor
23.cross the rope bridge you come to
24.go up through the next trapdoor on the other side of the bridge
25.click on the bottom of the screen under Joe’s feet
26.climb the rungs on your left
27.click until you get joe to be on the opposite side of the rungs
28.the view should change so you see two water wheels and two cranks
29.turn the second crank
30.go back down the rungs,through the trapdoor,across the bridge, and up the other trap door
31.climb the rope
32.turn the cranks on the left/bottom
33.u should see water on the other side of the chasm
34.cross the chasm (trapdoor, bridge,….)
35.repeat steps 25-28
36.close the first crank (right) and open the second (left)
37.u will see a little piece of anime of where the h2o is flowing. IF THIS DOESNT HAPPEN! something is wrong
38.the big H2o wheel should start turning
39.go back around basin (past the rungs)
40.grab the moving pink belt (click repeatedly)
41.start running down the steps till you get to a bag on a string
42.cross the chasm in the bag by clicking into it and clicking on the open air
43.jump out of the bag
44.walk up/left on ur screen
45.u will come to 5 flights of steps
46.go down em
47.u will end up at the bottom of the dam w/ pipes and H2O
48.wait till the H2O starts and go in pipe D as soon as it stops
49. then go up to D4
left once (u will come up in an air hole)
ASAP start goin left
go up to C5
keep goin left until you cant anymore
u will see a door (A5)
50.go out the door
51.climb the rungs on ur left (keep ur mouse above Joe)
52.u will come up on another door
53.watch through the little window and u will see the H2O start
54.go through the door as soon as it stops
55.go up to B10
56.go left once
57.go 2 the top of the dam
58.walk along the top til u come to a crank and a board
59.turn the crank and Joe will surf down on the board
60.u now have both wheels turnin!
61.walk along the outside of the trough till u get to the 2 belts
62.click on the 2nd 1 till joe jumps up and grabs it
63.walk along the steps (doo doo dee doo….)
64.another bag slide
65.when u get out of the bag slide it will go 2 the other side of the chasm thats OK
66.walk along the steps
67.u come to the broken concrete pipe
68.u should see water flowing through the tunnel behind it (if there isnt, something is wrong)
69.go down the pipe
68.climb the rungs
69.turn the crank